Wednesday, April 27, 2011
You Might Be From Evansville If...
- You think Jeff Lyons is your hero
- You think the Civil War was fought on highway 41 and Pigeon Creek
- When someone calls you bossy you say, " How did you know where I went to high school?"
- You have a favorite stoplight
- You think an STD was an old wooden ship that Evansville built during WWII in the Mead Johnson's parking lot
- You eat at McDonald's because you like what he did as Mayor
- Your most famous neighbor is Roseanne
- You remember where your favorite downtown landmark is by which tree the street is named after
- You don't go to Red Bank for a loan
- You don't get the locations of Central and North High Schools mixed up
and my favorite...
- You think an arena is a stadium